Sunday, June 28, 2009

Georges 3
412-1/2 North Bragg Boulevard, Spring Lake, NC 28390

Waitstaff scared the ladies, but good food!
I tried this place out recently as it was highly recommended. When we walked in, one of the ladies I went with immediately asked the others in a whisper whether they wanted to leave. Another lady seconded that suggestion, but the third lady we were with had already placed her order by that time. At that moment, I thought it must have been highly recommended as a joke given the reaction of those two ladies. Anyway, we committed to the place. The woman behind the counter taking our order looked like she would smack you down something quick if you crossed her. She was not from the Southeastern United States. Our orders were mixed up and the ladies were scared to ask about this. One did, however, and the response was something like 'we did it right, it's your fault you didn't understand what we said'. We left with our food (take-out). The taste was very good and the portions were good. I thought the whole experience was rather comical, but then I knew I could take the women behind the counter if she jumped me (cause I'd fight dirty if needed)...

No comments:

Post a Comment